Monday, August 21, 2017

Warmest Wishes

Good morning!
Is everyone ready to get another week started?
We start this week off with a new challenge at

Our theme this time around is
"Let's Get Sparkly".



Using Winter Fairy from one of our sponsors 
Our other sponsor is

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Colorblend pencils
and fussy cut. I added some clear sparkle pens to the wings.
The image us adhered to the glitter paper and punched border
background with foam tape. The sentiment is stamped.
I added some glittery snowflakes from K & Company.

I hope you'll join us at
We always love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
A Gem of a Challenge - Snow Fun/Use Snowflakes
Creative Fingers - ATG
Fussy and Fancy - Things with Wings
Crafting with an Attitude - ATG
Christmas at Sweet Stamping - Anything Christmas Goes


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the purples. I want a dress like that :D thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet image and a fabulous colour choice. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete