Tuesday, January 3, 2017

It's Only a Phase

Happy Tuesday!
It's the third of the month and that
means it's time for a new challenge at

Our theme is always Anything Goes as long as its Dark/Sexy/Goth etc.  
Cute images are allowed as long as its Cute Dark/Cute Sexy.


I created an art journal page using
"Bayou Witch" from this month's sponsor


I colored the image with pencils and gels pens and fussy cut.
The background was created with tissue paper,watercolor paint,
acrylic paint and some metallic texture paste.
The DP used is from Recollections.

I hope you'll join us this month at
We would love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous AJ page, love the texture and layout! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomely moody background, can only hope the Phase continues :) Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thing I thought when I saw this: " I wish" LOL, great image and awesome background but I do love the sentiment you've chosen... Thank you for playing with us at Dream in Darkness, hope to see you again this month.

    ReplyDelete