Monday, November 7, 2016

November inspiration at MHKDesigns



Hi there!
Today's my day to share my inspiration post at

I've been working on making items to sell
at craft shows and decided to do some
quick and easy gift card holders

&

I started by printing the stocking image 4 times,
colored with pencils and fussy cut.
Then I added some stickles for a little sparkle!

Cut a 3 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch piece of solid
card stock and a 2/1/4 & 3 1/4 inch piece of 
printed paper for each holder.

Take one piece of 3 /12 x 8 1/2 inch paper and score
2 inches from one end and 2 1/2 inches from the other.
Attach the printed papers to each end.
Glue the 2 1/2 inch scored end on each end 
to form the pocket to place the gift card in.
Decorate the outside as desired.

I die cut some ovals to pop my fussy cut stockings on and
glued to the top flap ( 2 1/2 inch end).
As the last step glue velcro to the inside of the top
flap and top of the bottom piece.




And, there you have it!
Quick and easy!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!















1 comment:

  1. Totally in love with these sweet creations, Judy! I adore the traditional colors, sparkle, and the papers you used! Beautiful work and fabulous tutorial, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete