Saturday, November 26, 2016

Cute As A Button November Inspiration



Hello everyone!
Today's my day to share a little inspiration on the

I've been having a lot of fun playing with
altered letters, so I decided to use
to create one that would be fitting for any little girl!


I started by coloring the image with pencils
and fussy cutting. Then I painted the backside
of the 9 1/2 inch wood letter.


Next I covered the front side of the letter
with a coordinating DP from Hot Off the Press
with decoupage medium.
I also chose a set of 3-D paper tole from Hot off the Press
to use as embellishments.

To finish I added some gems to Cinderella's crown
and added some punched butterflies
that were embellished with some rub-ons.


Be sure a visit the
and check out all the products available.

Don't forget to join in on our monthly
Anything Goes Challenges at
and you can always share your
Cute As A Button projects on the 

Until next time
Happy Crafting!












No comments:

Post a Comment