Sunday, October 9, 2016

Think Pink



This week our challenge theme at
is "Think Pink".

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month
and just about everyone I know knows someone
that has been affected by this disease in one way or another.

So show us your projects that are inspired by the color pink.

using "Let's Squash Cancer" from our sponsor this week



I created an easel card.
The image was colored with pencils and fussy cut
before adhering to die cut circles.
I printed the sentiment from the same set as the image
and die cut. I added some punched butterflies and a glitter border.

I hope you'll join us this week!
We love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Daisy Chain Challenges - Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Fancy Folds

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo PRETTY!! I really love easel cards and your coloring and fabby design is beautiful. Thank you so much for creating such a special card for BCA this month using my "Let's Squash Cancer" digi set!! I'm showcasing this in my FB Group at Imagine That Digistamp - come on over if you haven't yet. https://www.facebook.com/groups/imaginethatdigis/

    Have a wonderful weekend!!
    ♥Kris (owner/illustrator, Imagine That DbK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Great colours and details!!! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Daisy Chain Challenge
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card! That elephant should certainly squash cancer! Great easel card! Thanks for entering our challenge this month at Great Impressions Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete