Friday, July 8, 2016

MHKDesigns July Inspiration



Hey there everyone!
It's my turn, once again, to share some inspiration for

I am way behind on making Christmas cards, so
I decided to take this opportunity and make a card using
one of the many MHKDesigns holiday stamp sets,




I used the colored version of the poinsettia image, which is included with the set.
The image was printed in 2 sizes and fussy cut. 
I added some gold stickles to the center.
I arranged the flowers on the 2 coordinating DP panels
and added some pine springs, which were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. 
The sentiment was printed and die cut.
I finished up with some gems.


I hope you'll check out this set and all the others available at the

And, be sure and join us for our current challenge.
We'd love to see what you create!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!









3 comments:

  1. this is stunning.

    hugs
    Claudia
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    Owner Creative Sketchy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so lovely & elegant! I love the color combination that you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy--WOW! The gold and kraft together are totally beautiful! I adore the layered poinsettia swag, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete