Monday, May 9, 2016

MHKDesigns May Inspiration



Hello all!
I'm so happy you've joined me today.

I have an inspiration post up at

I created a card using a set called




This was a fairly easy card to create using
 a printed paper with flowers in the corner.
I took the coordinating all over flower print and fussy cut
some of the matching flowers in order to layer.
After coloring the image I die cut with a circle die
and framed with a scalloped circle die cut.
The sentiment is included in the set so I printed
and cut with a banner die. 
The finishing touches were to add the bow and some pearls!


I hope you'll visit the
and check out all the stamp and paper sets available.
You'' ll also find lots of inspiration there as well as on the
where you can join in on our Current Challenge
and the

Until next time, Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love that digi.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it is funny I looked at this image and thought 'what on earth could I do with this image.' Well you perfected it with your amazing talent Judy! The color scheme and the way the animals are colored allows the entire card to work together.. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is SO sweet! I adore the neutral tones you are highlighting--and that bow is fabulous! Gorgeous card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete