Thursday, August 13, 2015

Keep It the Same

Hello Sassy friends!
It's time for a new DTBST challenge!


Our theme this week is
"Keep It the Same".
So we would like to see your monochromatic projects.

I used "Virgo Portrait" for my birthday card.
She was printed on white card stock and colored with
Spectrum Noir markers and gel pens before fussy cutting.
The back ground was created with an embossing folder
and 3 different colors of green ink.
The frame was cut using Spellbinders dies.
I added some green gems and ribbon.

We hope you'll join us at
and show us your monochromatic project.

I'm linking up to:
Fab 'n' Funky- Things with Wings
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - AG Topping (Anything that Flies)




3 comments:

  1. Oooooo! I'm green with envy over this lover-ly card! I really like the texture burst background that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Judy love the image thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog this week
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image. Fabulous in green too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky girls this challenge. I LOVE what you did for the challenge. Look forward to having you join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete