Thursday, August 20, 2015

For the Boys at SSD

It's time for a new DTBST challenge at 


The theme is "For the Boys".
So we would like to see your masculine projects.


I don't typically do a lot of masculine projects but this one
was pretty easy for me using "Handy Sassy in a step card design.
My DP is from My Mind's Eye and the
tool stickers are from the Paper Studio.

Check out what the rest of the DT did at
Sassy Studio Designs
and then show us your masculine project.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'm linking up to:
Ooh La La Creations - One for the Boys


2 comments:

  1. Super card Judy, love those steppers and the tools are fab! Thanks for joining us at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the tools and the background!!! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La!!

    ReplyDelete