Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas August 2015


We're back at CASE-ing Christmas with a new monthly challenge format!



This time around we are CASE Stephanie's pretty card.


I used the layout and snowflakes as my inspiration
but decided to go with blue tones to match
the Stickabilities snowflake stickers I bought
a little while back. The DP and gems I used are from Recollections
and the 2 ribbons I used have been i my stash for a while.
The sentiment stamps is from Hot Off the Press.
What Inspires you in Stephanie's card?
We'd love to see what you come up with at
CASE-ing Christmas.

I'm linking up to:
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - Snowflakes
Winter Wonderland - Song (Let it Smow)

Thanks for taking a look!




10 comments:

  1. My goodness this is gorgeous Judy! I love the blues you chose, and the lovely snowflakes are fabulous. Beautiful take on my card this month!
    Hugs!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E. this beautiful card, Judy! The wintry colors are SO fabulous--I totally adore all the beautiful snowflakes you made, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Judy. Icy blue, snow and sparkle, shine... so totally Christmas. Great job!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done an excellent job CASE-ing such a pretty card Judy, I absolutely LOVE your take on it! The blues are so calming and work perfectly with those gorgeous snowflakes.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, your card is so lovely. I love the colors and all the snowflakes. I am so glad to be serving with you on the CASE-ing Christmas design team.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love all those different snowflakes, this is such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Judy! Love all the bling and the large snowflakes. I like the blue color you used.
    Donna
    CASE-ing Christmas teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card...I love the colors...and the gems were the perfect addition :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the double ribbon look and the beautiful blur colors you used. Thank you for joining us this month at Christmas Cards all year Round.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on Steph's card--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete