Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Layer it Up

Good morning all! It's the 7th of the month and that means a new challenge at
This time around the theme is "Layer it Up"!

Here's what I came up with.

Using "Sweet Bear" from our sponsor this week
Ppinkydolls


I loved coloring up this cute image with my Spectrum Noir markers.
As is my usual, I fussy cut and popped with foam dots on top of the
double layered doilies which was placed on many other layers.
All of the DP is from Hot Off the Press as is the label I stamped the
sentiment on. The flowers are from Recollections and the embossing
 was done with a Sizzix embossing folder.

I hope you'll check out what the rest of the DT did for
some fabulous inspiration and then show us what you come up with at
Creative Craft Cottage.

Thanks for taking a look and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment