Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wishing You Happiness

It's Mother's Day and typically for me that means
it's time to go out and purchase flowers for planting, but not today ,
at least here i Colorado. It's been raining off and all for the last week
and this morning we have snow. A lot of snow on the ground.
So no flower planting today!

Anyway, I have a card to share that features one of the
new sets called "Strelitzia" now available in the store at




I colored the image I used with Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut and
popped with foam dots on the embossed panel. 
The sentiment was printed and die cut.
I did a little more embossing and added a punched border. ribbon and pearls.
Be sure a check out
for this and many more set available in the store.

I am linking up to:
Just Us Girls - Embossing
Glitter n Sparkle - Embossing
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon


Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I LOVE those Bird of Paradise flowers! You have colored them beautifully! I like the different patterns of embossing, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty embossing and that beautiful flower! Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really beautiful image - i just love birds of paradise ... remind me of my nan. Both of the embossed pieces are lovely too. Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle... Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete