Saturday, April 18, 2015

Something Old, Something New, Something Blue

I am so excited to share my first project as a new Design Team member at

This month I am on the Sponsorship Team.
We are sponsoring the current challenge
Something, Old, Something New, Something Blue at
Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode.
I used "Bella Bride Sassy" on a side step card.


My Something Old: Frame & Bling
Something New: The image is new to me & stickers
Something Blue: Coloring & Papers



The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut.
I popped her with foam dots on the frame from
Color Bok and added the bling which is from Recollections.
The elements on the side step are a combination
of stickers from Sticko and Momenta.

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Catz - It's a Girl Thing
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work hun. so beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge.

    http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete