Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wedding Day


I have an obsession with weddings. Always have, always will.
So I decided to make a wedding card using the current sketch at



The image of the couple is a free printable from Beccy's Place.
I colored the image with a combination of pencil colors,
 spectrum noir markers and smooch ink and fussy cut.
The purple panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug
border embossing folder. The ribbon slide is from
my stash, can't remember where I purchased it.
I added 3 gems to finish up.

I'm also linking up to:
Card Mania - use a digi
Stampin' Royalty - photo inspiration


Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I really like that image, and your embossed panel, and that heart slide is perfect for a wedding card!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love the heart buckle! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete