Monday, October 13, 2014

HOC October Challenge


It's October so that means a new challenge at
House of Cards!
This month the challenge is to use
a punch / die or both.
I decided to use both and created this Halloween card.


I pulled out the old Cricut machine with the Wrap it Up cartridge to die cut the witch.
Here's a close-up to show the 4 layers used to create her
starting with the purple, black, green then orange.


The ovals were cut with Sizzix framelits dies and
I used the EK Success Acanthus border punch.
The papers used are from DCWV and Recollections.
I finished with Enamel dot stickers and the 31st sticker
which are from Recollections.

So, go on over to
House of Cards
and see what the rest of the design team came up with
and then link up your own creation.

Thanks for taking a look!

5 comments:

  1. really cool! your layering is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! Such a cute little witch! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Judy! I love that fun witch die cut and all of the layers!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this ROCKS!!!! I am in LOVE with the fun bold colors and I adore that fun witch! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great work you have put into this card.. all that diecutting. And the time to pices all the bits together...

    Hugs Ma, Vintage and Shappy team HOC :)

    ReplyDelete