Wednesday, August 13, 2014

All Occasion

I'm doing a quick post tonight to get this card that I started on Sunday
entered in the Just Us Girls Washi Tape Challenge.



My daughter gave me several rolls of washi tape for Mother's Day
and I've yet to use any until now. I thought this
pink polka dot tape worked well with the stamped image
 I've had sitting around for a while. You know, one of those projects
you start and then decide to go another direction.
I used a stamp from an Inkadinkado set called "Beauty Stems"
and colored the image with spectrum noir pens and added a few gems.
I die cut the circle the punched butterfly is placed on. I also die cut
the wash tape with a scalloped border die and cut some banners.
Should work well as an all occasion card, right?

I am also linking up to Sketchy Colors

Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Judy so glad you saved the chance to use your new tape for our challenge at Jugs... Lol! Gorgeous job! Really nice card!!! Glad you played along again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink polka dot washi tape.....so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card! I love the layout and the fresh colours.
    Thanks for joining the Sketchy Colors challenge!
    Synnøve :-)

    ReplyDelete