Monday, July 14, 2014

House of Cards

I'm so happy to be participating as a DT member at
House of Cards for another 6 months.
We have moved to a new format of monthly challenges.
This month you are to Add a Bow (or more than one) to your card in any
of the design styles you choose,
CAS, Classic/Elegant, Cute/Fun or Vintage/Shabby.

Here is my Classic/Elegant take.


I did some dry embossing, die cutting, punching and used some gems, brads,
a sticker for the "Hello" sentiment and of course ribbon.
Hope you'll link your creation up with us at
House of Cards!
Thanks for taking a look

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! I love all the layers and textures on your card. Have a great day.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY in love with all that glorious purple, Judy! This is fabulous! A beautiful design! HUGS, friend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm....I love purple! Your elements work great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love the embossing! So elegant! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Hugs-Katy (HOC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love Purple Judy and your card wooow I love it..love the flowers love the leafs love the bow and nice arrangement too..great card with BOW...

    I am from the CUTE & FUN team and new at HOC..hope you like to visiting my card with Bow...big hugs from Germany....Monika

    PS: here is the link to help you easier to visiting me post :)

    http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2014/07/a-new-design-team-at-house-of-cards.html

    ReplyDelete