Saturday, June 21, 2014

Snowflake Greetings


The temps might be in the 80's where I am today but I thought I'd get another
 Christmas card done with a snowflake theme.  I used the sketch from
 Freshly Made Sketches and the Anything Goes using a photo challenge over
 at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long as my inspiration.
I'm also linking up to the Completely Christmas challenge.







I struggled a little with what to do but I'm pretty happy with what I ended up
 with. I did some dry embossing and used a combination of stickers
and die cuts with some added bling. Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card. The embossing and die cuts are perfect. Great use of the colors and the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love the ornament and the colors, especially with the snowflake embossed background. LOVE! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! LOVE that layered snowflake; and it looks even more fabulous in the colors from our inspiration photo. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I'm going to be CASE-ing your idea of the white embossed background for some Xmas cards. Was the "season's greetings" a sticker or stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card hun loving the Colour Combo - thanks for joining us at Completely Christmas hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! I love the embossed background and the pretty snowflake!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. désolé, j'ai fais une erreur dans mon premier commentaire, ta carte est superbe Judy, très moderne et pleine de fraîcheur, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete