Sunday, June 8, 2014

Introducing Alex

Today I have a card I created using a brand new stamp from C Thru the Woods Clear Stamps.
He is Alex from "The Boys in the Woods Series".



This handsome young man screams groom to me so I just had to create a wedding card.
And I just happened to have this Prima Doll stamp called Lorenna which makes a lovely
 bride. I first stamped Alex on white card stock, colored him with markers and pencil colors
and fussy cut him. Lorena was stamped on white card stock. Her hair and skin was colored
with pencil colors. Then I stamped her gown, embossed the skirt and paper pieced after
fussy cutting. I added the small purple flower for her bouquet and pearls to her headband,
 the bottom of her skirt . The frame placed behind the couple was die cut using a
 Paper Artist cutting die from  Hot Off the Press called 3 Lacey labels.  
The border on the edge of the card are border dazzles also from Hot Off the Press.
 The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado stamp set called "Expressions".
I added the pearl flourishes and there you have it!
If you like the Alex stamp you should visit
 C Thru the Woods Clear Stamps to see where you can get your own.

I am entering this card in The Crafting Cafe challenge where the theme this month is
Love and Marriage.




3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Wedding Card! I love the colours you've used too! Thanks for playing along with us in the Love & Marriage Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! And so cleverly put together with the different stamps... They look like they belong together! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful wedding card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete