Thursday, December 26, 2013

DD #84 & Mojo 325


I've not spent quite a few days in the craft room with the busy hustle and bustle
of Christmas this week, but with that behind us, I'm now finding time to play with some
new supplies I received as gifts.  I decided to combine two challenges to get a
birthday card made.  I used the color combo from Dynamic Duos and the sketch from
Mojo Monday.








I used stamp and die-cut set from Sizzix for the flower, an embossing folder from the
Paper Studio and a Martha Stewart border punch.  I added some tiny dark red gems to the
border punch, which are a little hard to see in the picture, and used some shimmery black
border stickers from Hambly on the edges of the embossed panel to add the option of
sparkle for the DD challenge.  Thanks for taking a look!












2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the embossed background with your striking flower and other elements! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynami Duos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.. I love the scalloped border and your use of the Challenge Colors. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete