Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mojo 314 / DD#74

This morning I've been working on a card to enter in 2 challenges.  I wanted to give the
current sketch over at Mojo Monday a try and thought I would use the color combination 
at Dynamic Duos.  All this proved to be a more difficult task than I anticipated.  Why is it
some days you can make a card in no time and others you do one over and over and over?
That was my problem this morning.  I probably redid this card about 6 times and finally
decided that maybe I'm just trying too hard.  Anyway...

This is the sketch...


the color combo...


and what I ended up with.



I did some stamping, heat and dry embossing, some fussy cutting and die cutting.  I added
a little bit of smooch ink to the flower to give it a little shimmer, although you can't really
tell from the photo. And I added a few pearls.  Thanks for taking a look.



2 comments:

  1. I know those days! Sometimes it flows so smoothly, and other times it is all hard work, LOL! You've ended up with a really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out wonderfully!! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete