Saturday, October 12, 2013

FMS #107

This morning I made a card using this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.


This is the sketch...


and here's what I decided to do with it.



This is probably one of the quickest cards I've ever put together.  It seems like it normally
 takes me about half a day to execute something!  Anyway, I had the 3-D Papier Tole die cut
from Hot off the Press which is part of  the set called Christmas Candy and thought it
would work well for the sketch.  There are 5 layers put together with foam tape and I added
red matting behind the whole image so it would pop even more.  The printed paper is from
Recollections Garden Floral paper pad.  Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, what a fun and colorful candy jar! I love the combo of kraft with the vibrant reds and greens! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the image you've used and the classic Xmas colour combo is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete