Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mojo Monday 306 - Merry Christmas

I'm loving all these sketch challenges as they're motivating me to get all my Christmas
cards done early this year, instead of waiting until tne last moment.  This time I used
the sketch from Mojo Monday 306.

The sketch - 



and my take on it.



I recently bought some K & Company Christmas Tag Die-cuts and thought they would be
good components for this years cards.  I really like this little rocking horse one.  There
were 2 of those in the package so I fussy cut the rocking horse on the second tag and
 layered it on the other with foam adhesive.  I cut my red scallop circle & the printed circle
 with Sizzix framelits.  I also die cut 2 banners from the Sizzix Banner #2 set. The printed
 and solid green card stock are from an old DCWV Christmas Stack.  I added a K &
Company layered accents poinsettia and finished with a Dazzles sticker sentiment.  TFL.










No comments:

Post a Comment