Sunday, August 18, 2013

DD #66 - Pool Party and Basic Black

Dynamic Duos challenge this week is to use the colors pool party and basic black with
an option for embossing.


My card for the challenge:



I decided to use this White Truffle 3-D papier tole for a birthday card.  Since the papier
tole is Parisian themed I pulled out my Spellbinders Parisian Accents die set. I did dry
embossing on the card stock panel and heat embossed the sentiment.  The Parisian
accents are embossed also, although it's hard to tell on the black card stock. To finish
I added some tiny white pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous with the Eiffel Tower, decorative label, border, and pearls! Love the background embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness that is fabulous! I love all of the fun elements you added to this card :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete